ASLA Annual Golf Tournament
Come join us at the Annual ASLA California Sierra Chapter Golf Tournament! This year we are hosting the golf tournament on Friday, May 11th at the beautiful Teal Bend Golf Course, located between the Sacramento International Airport and the Sacramento River. We have a great day planned for everyone from casual golfers to serious amateurs.
- Morning check-in with a delicious buffet breakfast
- A fun and exciting shot-gun scramble format tournament for all skill levels
- Hole-in-one Contests
- Tee Box activities
- Roaming drink carts and photography crew
- No-host bar during the lunch banquet
- Raffle Prizes
- Annual Tradition: Office Trophy Award to the office team that wins the tournament. To participate in the office trophy award, your foursome must have at least one ASLA member, and at least two people in your foursome that are from your office.
- Meet some of the UC Davis Landscape Architecture students who will be helping out.
Come join the fun. And don’t forget to bring some extra cash for golf mulligan, golf string and the great raffle prizes.
To find out more about the event and how to participate, click HERE for on-line event sponsorship opportunities!
Date: Friday, May 11, 2018
Location: Teal Bend Golf Course
7200 Garden Highway, Sacramento, CA 95837